RRK Paldiski Logistics Park is located in the developing area between the Paldiski ports and different industrial and production areas with lots of perspective. Paldiski Northern and Southern ports are 1-3 km away and Paldiski Tehnopark and zincing industry ZincPot are in immediate vicinity.
Paldiski Logistics Park houses five modern buildings:
3-floor office building, 1,075 m²;
heated warehouse/production building – 9,000 m² (rooms are ca 3,000 m²);
heated warehouse/production building – 3,000 m²;
warehouse/production building without heating – 1,500 m²;
heated warehouse/production building, 500 m²;
In addition to the existing buildings, the Paldiski Logistics Park includes nearly 13 ha of undeveloped land for industrial and production operations.
Paldiski Logistics Park advantages:
- Great location for handling goods volumes related with the Paldiski ports;
- Great access by road transport;
- Train track located on the territory;
- Free space for developments;
- Frequent and affordable public transportation connection to Tallinn;
- Public transportation stop is 500 m away;
- More affordable rent prices compared to the rest of Harju County.